2022 club coach information
Greenhills Montmorency Baseball Club (GMBC) is looking for a club coach for 2022 to teach, develop, and inspire the players in our senior teams. GMBC competes in ‘A’ grade in the MWBL and has a history of sustained success across all grades for the past 20 years, whilst winning seven “A” grade premierships since 2003.
Our preference is for a coach, playing or non-playing, who has the game knowledge, teaching ability, and leadership qualities that align with the club philosophy, direction and values. The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work with players of varying abilities
- Able to plan and oversee a structured training and development program
- Ability to balance success in games with development of players’ skills and confidence
- Attract new players to the club
- Current Working with Children Check Certificate
GMBC has an excellent culture and has been a well-respected club for many years with a rapidly growing junior program.
Remuneration: commensurate with qualifications and experience
Applications and enquiries to: email@example.com or Andrew Kent: 0418 328 158
A detailed position description is available on request. All expressions of interest will be kept with the strictest confidence.